Simply confirm your registered email address below and click "Reset Password." We will immediately email you a link back to the site where you can enter a new password for this account.
We've found your existing MMR VIP account. Please login below to complete the Facebook login process.
You wanted it, we've got it... the recipe for an Authentic Irish Coffee! We picked this up from the good folks at the Jameson Distillery when MMR broadcasted live from Dublin last year:
1. Preheat your Irish coffee glass.
2. Add two teaspoons of brown sugar to the glass.
3. Add a generous shot of Jameson.
4. Top with fresh coffee (best if brewed within the hour).
5. Stir well.
6. Whip your cream well for 15 seconds with a cocktail shaker.
7. Pour cream into glass over the back of a hot spoon (Cream should float. If not... just drink all of your mistakes!)
Ta dah! An authentic Irish coffee! If you succeed in making this [we're convinced it's never quite the same unless it's made in Ireland] snap a photo and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!