Halestorm frontwoman Lzzy Hale has announced the launch of her own clothing, jewelry and accessory line, called Scissor Happy, which will feature products designed by Hale herself. The singer and guitarist said, "After years of gluing, sewing, bending and breaking things in the back of the bus...I am so excited to finally have something to share with all of the crazy people who inspire me."
Hale added, "All of these pieces are hand made on the road and created by me. This four-piece launch line is just a taste of what's to come, and all of my pieces are unisex, so no matter what side of the pendulum you swing at, there's a little something for everybody! Thank you so much to everyone for enabling me to share my passions with the world! 'Tis only the beginning! Rock On!!"
- An official website has gone live with photos of Hale's first products. The initial four items are a denim vest, a "Running With Scissors" T-shirt, a belt buckle and a scissor skull necklace. They range in price from $30 to $70.
- Hale has posted two videos online in which she talks about the T-shirt and the necklace.
- Meanwhile, Halestorm is climbing the rock radio chart for the fifth time with "Mz. Hyde," the latest single from 2012's album The Strange Case Of . . . . Lzzy told us that the song was inspired by her own onstage persona: "When I was growing up, I was a very kind of shy, introverted kid, so I more or less had to invent something or pretend to be something or bring something else out of myself in order to be the rock star that I wanted to be onstage. So 'Mz. Hyde,' you know, was definitely a fun way to look at that."
- Halestorm recently released ReAniMate 2.0: The CoVerRs eP, a six-song EP features tracks originally written and recorded by Judas Priest, AC/DC, Pat Benatar, Fleetwood Mac, Marilyn Manson and Daft Punk.
- The Grammy-winning act just launched a new North American tour that brings it to Toronto on Tuesday (December 3rd).
CHECK IT OUT: Visit Lzzy's new fashion line at http://www.scissorhappybylzzyhale.com/
WATCH: See Lzzy talking about some of her products here:
Halestorm's Lzzy Hale On 'Mz. Hyde'
Read more at Blabbermouth and Loudwire