Los Angeles firefighters were called to the home of Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne for the second time this year on Tuesday night (August 27th), after Ozzy reportedly started a fire in their kitchen while making a bacon sandwich. According to the San Diego Union-Tribune, Sharon tweeted about the incident, ""I'm in London, @OfficialOzzy is in LA making a bacon sandwich last night and the fire brigade ended up at our house!!"
- There were no reports of any injuries to Ozzy or whether there was any damage to the kitchen or house.
- In January, Ozzy was injured and had to receive medical treatment after Sharon left a candle lit overnight that exploded in its glass vase, sparking a fire which took over the living room of their home.
- The couple's attempts to put out the flames then only resulted in more damage and Ozzy's injuries, with Sharon saying on The Talk after the incident, "His eyebrows are gone . . . he's got, like, skinned cheeks. We are, like, two idiots, it was like the Three Stooges. Everything you are not meant to do, go to bed with candles alight, open the doors and put water on, we did it all."
- Ozzy was back home in Los Angeles as Black Sabbath winds down its current North American tour in support of its reunion album, 13.
- The band plays the trek's final three gigs on Friday (August 30th) in Phoenix, Sunday (September 1st) in Las Vegas and Tuesday (September 3rd) in Los Angeles.
CHECK IT OUT: Here's Sharon's tweet about the fire:
I'm in London, @OfficialOzzy is in LA making a bacon sandwich last night and the fire brigade ended up at our house!!
WHAT DO YOU THINK??
- Should Ozzy just stay out of the kitchen?
- We appreciate that he's not the kind of guy who likes to put on airs, but maybe the Osbournes should consider getting a live-in cook?
- What was your worst kitchen disaster?
Read more at Blabbermouth, Loudwire, Ultimate Classic Rock, Noisecreep and NME