Mumford And Sons, Paul McCartney, Bjork, Wilco and Tom Petty are among the headliners confirmed for the 2013 edition of the Bonnaroo Music and Arts Festival, which will take place from June 13th through the 16th in Manchester, Tennessee. Other major acts include the Lumineers, Passion Pit, David Byrne, Of Monsters And Men, Walk The Moon, ZZ Top, Gaslight Anthem, Baroness and many more. For a full list of confirmed artists so far, check out the gathering's official site.
- The acts were revealed over the course of a live webcast that included in-studio stunts, interactive games and surprise guests, including the members of Mumford And Sons.
- Tickets for Bonnaroo 2013 -- the 12th consecutive year for the event -- go on sale this Saturday (February 23rd) at noon ET.
- Meanwhile, the Red Hot Chili Peppers will headline the second year of Delaware's Firefly Festival, which will take place on June 21st, 22nd and 23rd at the Woodlands of Dover International Speedway.
- Joining the Chili Peppers will be fellow headliners Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, plus Vampire Weekend, Foster The People, the Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Passion Pit, MGMT, the Lumineers, Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros, Imagine Dragons, the Joy Formidable and dozens more.
- Festival passes for Firefly go on sale to the general public on Thursday (February 21st).
CHECK IT OUT: Visit the Bonnaroo site at http://www.bonnaroo.com/ or go to the Firefly site at http://fireflyfestival.com/
WATCH: See a clip from the Firefly site introducing this year's lineup:
Read more at Ultimate Classic Rock, Diffuser, Spinner and Billboard