- Blabbermouth reports GUNS N' ROSES guitarist Ron "Bumblefoot" Thal has partnered with CaJohns Fiery Foods Co. to launch his own line of gourmet hot sauces. The Bumblefoot signature hot sauce line, which was unveiled on January 15 at the "Spicy Hound Extravaganza" release party at new York City's Times Square, is available now in seven different varieties: "Bumblicious!," "Bumblef**ked," "Normal," "Abnormal," "Uncool" and "Bumblebade." John Hard, president of CaJohns Fiery Foods, said about Bumblefoot's hot sauce line: "Just minutes after making the products live online, they began selling at a rapid rate! It's been extremely impressive!" Bumblefoot hot sauces can be purchased now worldwide via CaJohns.com and are expected to become available in retail outlets soon. Bumblefoot has 20 years of releasing music, international festivals and headlining solo tours, and covers of guitar magazines. Bumblefoot's latest releases were an innovative song-a-month series that include transcriptions and backing tracks for guitarists and recording stems for remixers, including a cover of "The Pink Panther Theme" featuring members of GUNS N' ROSES. Lead guitarist of GUNS N' ROSES since 2006, Bumblefoot has toured sold-out shows in over 40 countries, headlining festivals with crowds of 150,000. Bumblefoot's unique "fretless guitar" can be heard throughout GN'R's "Chinese Democracy" album. Bumblefoot has collaborated as a songwriter/producer with many artists, his music often heard in TV, film and video games including theme songs to Spike TV's "MXC" and VH1 Classic's "That Metal Show", "So You Think You Can Dance", Oprah Winfrey, ESPN, UFC, WWE, NFL, dozens of MTV/VH1 shows and more. Bumblefoot has appeared on stage with Joe Satriani, Nancy Sinatra, Chris Jericho and FOZZY, Cyndi Lauper, members of BADFINGER, Paul McCartney & WINGS, and on recordings with diverse artists such as DREAM THEATER's Jordan Rudess, ANVIL's Steve "Lips" Kudlow, Jessica Simpson, rapper Scarface, comedian Don Jamieson and many more. Studying music since age 7, he began teaching at age 13 and for the last 10 years has taught music production at SUNY Purchase College. He teaches master-classes at schools and venues around the world, and has been a guest music coach on MTV's "Made". Bumblefoot is continuously donating songs and performances to fundraising CDs, often making appearances and donating autographed items for charities. He often performs at events for medical research, disaster relief, and children's health issues, visiting patients at children's hospitals all over the world with guitar in hand. Current projects include accompanying vocalist Tony Harnell and THE WILDFLOWERS on acoustic guitar.
- Blabbermouth reports MOTÖRHEAD, ANTHRAX, CANNIBAL CORPSE and PRIMAL FEAR are among the bands who are featured on Metal Hammer Germany's "A Tribute To Kill 'Em All" CD, celebrating the 30th anniversary of METALLICA's classic debut album. The collection features every single song from the original METALLICA LP performed by a different artist and includes two exclusive tracks: "(Anesthesia) Pulling Teeth" by EISREGEN and THE VISION BLEAK, and "Jump In The Fire" by DUST BOLT.
"A Tribute To Kill 'Em All" track listing:
01. Hit The Lights - BLACK TIDE 02. The Four Horsemen - BURDEN OF GRIEF 03. Motorbreath (live) - RAGE 04. Jump In The Fire - DUST BOLT (exclusive) 05. (Anesthesia) Pulling Teeth - EISREGEN and THE VISION BLEAK (exclusive) 06. Whiplash - MOTÖRHEAD 07. Phantom Lord - ANTHRAX 08. No Remorse - CANNIBAL CORPSE 09. Seek & Destroy - PRIMAL FEAR 10. Metal Militia - DEW-SCENTED
Originally issued on July 25, 1983 through the independent label Megaforce Records, "Kill 'Em All" was recorded in two weeks on a miniscule budget in upstate New York. Although only 1,500 copies were initially pressed, the album was reissued by Elektra Records after the band signed to that label in 1984 and has since been certified triple platinum for sales of more than three million copies. The original title of "Kill 'Em All" was "Metal Up Your Ass". The album's opening cut, "Hit the Lights", was the first song that frontman James Hetfield and drummer Lars Ulrich wrote together after forming METALLICA. An early version of the track appeared on the 1982 compilation "Metal Massacre". Lead guitarist Dave Mustaine was replaced by Kirk Hammett shortly before recording commenced, although Mustaine still has several writing credits on the disc and went on to form MEGADETH. A number of songs from the album are still part of METALLICA's set list to this day, including "The Four Horsemen", "Seek and Destroy" and "No Remorse". METALLICA has since gone on to become one of the biggest rock bands in the world, selling tens of millions of copies of its eight studio albums, including 15 million alone of 1991's self-titled "black album." The band's ninth effort, "Death Magnetic", arrived in 2008. In 2008, Metal Blade Records owner and CEO Brian Slagel conducted interviews with James Hetfield and Lars Ulrich to coincide with the 25th anniversary of "Kill 'Em All". Watch the six-and-a-half-minute clip below.
- Blabbermouth reports Tommy Lee of MÖTLEY CRÜE, Adrian Young of NO DOUBT and Stephen Perkins of JANE'S ADDICTION will be the "special guests" of the STREET DRUM CORPS when they perform at club Vinyl at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada this Saturday, January 26. The ensemble's production "Lost Vegas" will mark the group's first show in Las Vegas, and tickets are still available. "Lost Vegas" is STREET DRUM CORPS' Las Vegas full production show. With massive sound and epic visuals, the audience will experience STREET DRUM CORPS as never before. The show features full-on instrumental percussive numbers as well as epic songs with vocals. The youthful STREET DRUM CORPS cast is made up of ten theatrical performers, decked out in cutting-edge costumes, makeup and props crafted specifically for STREET DRUM CORPS. The performers push the boundaries of creativity while pounding on drums or joining you for an impromptu jam session in the crowd. STREET DRUM CORPS performs mainly on recyclable found instruments. Everything from oil drums to washing machines.
- Blabbermouth reports a MEGADETH fan shelled out $11,300 via eBay to own an ultra-rare prototype Jackson Y2KV (J6443) guitar that was specifically created for the band's mainman, Dave Mustaine. The winning bidder will also receive a signed certificate of authenticity in return for his or her payment. Jackson Y2KV is a natural unfinished prototype with a special branded Jackson logo on the headstock that was designed by Mustaine and presented to him on December 23, 1998 and was featured on several magazine covers, including Guitar magazine in 1999. This was the first guitar with the final 3+3 Y2KV head, but with dot inlays, rosewood fingerboard, alternate knobs and a blade switch. The body shape was not quite finalized either, but this was the first approved prototype, used by Mustaine as reference for the final prototype. MEGADETH recently resumed work on its fourteenth studio album with producer Johnny K (full name: John Karkazis), who has previously worked with DISTURBED, SEVENDUST, MACHINE HEAD and STAIND. The CD is currently being recorded at Mustaine's Vic's Garage studio in San Marcos, California for an early 2013 release via an as-yet-undisclosed label following the band's recent split with Roadrunner Records. Read more at Loudwire
- Blabbermouth reports KILL DEVIL HILL — the new band featuring legendary drummer Vinny Appice (DIO, BLACK SABBATH, HEAVEN & HELL) alongside Rex Brown (PANTERA, DOWN) on bass, Mark Zavon (RATT, W.A.S.P., 40 CYCLE HUM) on guitar and Jason "Dewey" Bragg (PISSING RAZORS) on vocals — has returned to the studio with producer Jeff Pilson (an acclaimed bassist who has played with FOREIGNER, DOKKEN and T&N, among others) to "lay down some stuff" for the group's next album. Video footage from KILL DEVIL HILL's December 2012 sessions with Pilson can be seen below. KILL DEVIL HILL's self-titled debut album was released earlier this year via Steamhammer/SPV. The CD landed at position No. 9 on the Top New Artist Albums (Heatseekers) chart, which lists the best-selling albums by new and developing artists, defined as those who have never appeared in the Top 100 of The Billboard 200. "Kill Devil Hill" was produced by Warren Riker, who is best known for his work with DOWN, CORROSION OF CONFORMITY, SUBLIME and CATHEDRAL. The effort was made available in a standard CD edition, as an iTunes digital download, and double gatefold LP. According to Appice, KILL DEVIL HILL's sound is "like a cross between BLACK SABBATH, ALICE IN CHAINS and a little bit of LED ZEPPELIN thrown in. It's heavy, but with a lot of cool hooks and melodic overtones, too." The members of KILL DEVIL HILL previously stated about their songwriting and recording approach, "We are going old school meets new; no sample drums here!!"
KILL DEVIL HILL is:
* Jason "Dewey" Bragg (PISSING RAZORS) - Vocals
* Mark Zavon (RATT, W.A.S.P., 40 CYCLE HUM) - Guitar
* Rex Brown (DOWN, PANTERA) - Bass
* Vinny Appice (HEAVEN & HELL, BLACK SABBATH, DIO) – Drums
- Blabbermouth reports according to Metal Shock Finland, legendary German guitarist Wolf Hoffmann (ACCEPT) has unveiled his first signature guitar. Dubbed "Made In Germany", the six-string guitar was developed and manufactured according to Wolf's needs and is now available from Framus as a signature model. "Growing up in Germany, everybody had a Framus guitar at one point or another and I could have never anticipated that one day I would be friends with Hans Peter Wilfer, the man behind the rebirth of his father's legendary brand," Wolf told Metal Shock Finland's chief editor, Mohsen Fayyazi. "I had no idea what an amazing company they really are until I went to their factory and saw first hand the unbelievable craftsmanship and quality they deliver. I am happy and proud to introduce my first signature guitar, a real 'Heavy Metal Axe' – made in Germany!"
* Curved Bodyshape
* Available as right-handed
* Sperzel Trim-Lok machine heads
* Locking nut
* Maple neck
* Tigerstripe Ebony fingerboard
* Illuminated Side-Dots
* Block / Pyramid inlays
* Scale length: 25.5" (648 mm)
* 24 small and high frets, Nickelsilver (Width: 2 mm / Height: 1.3 mm) rounded edges
* IFT - Invisible Fretwork Technology + Plek Fretwork
* Maple body
* Active EMG 81 pickups (bridge), EMG SA pickups (neck)
* Passive electronic with singlecoilboost in Electronics compartment
* Volume control
* 3-way switch
* Original Floyd Rose with FU-Tone.com Brass big Block
* Warwick security locks
* Black hardware
* Strings (.010" - .046")
* Including Framus “User Kit”
* Including "RockCase" Deluxe Line (RC 10825 SA F)
* Individually issued certifi cate of authenticity
* Weight: 3.7 kg
For more information, visit Framus.de.
In 1997, Hoffmann released the solo album "Classical", which consists of rock renditions of classical pieces, including "Bolero" and "Habanera". Furthermore, Wolf contributed to former SKID ROW vocalist Sebastian Bach's solo album "Bring 'Em Bach Alive!", and can also be heard on a 2002 album entitled "Randy Rhoads Tribute", released in Japan. ACCEPT reformed with Hoffmann on board in 2009. Their comeback album, "Blood Of The Nations", saw a release on August 20, 2010 to overwhelmingly positive reviews. A follow-up album entitled "Stalingrad", which also received much praise by the press, came out last year.
- Blabbermouth reports Kennesaw, Georgia-based breweries Burnt Hickory and Anderson Bros. are collaborating on a rum barrel aged imperial raisin porter named named after Raleigh, North Carolina's "oldest and truest rock band" CORROSION OF CONFORMITY. According to Burnt Hickory, "The beer will be brewed this week and be sent into a wonderfully sublime exile for a few months. Aging in the barrel you see [below], it was be treated to a constant loop of the 'Technocracy' EP for the duration of its stay!" Formed in Raleigh in 1982, CORROSION OF CONFORMITY quickly transformed heavy music. Politically charged and socially aware, the band has influenced countless others and today remains humble about their accomplishments. With over 1.1 million albums sold in the United States, the band continues to find new fans via nonstop touring.
- Blabbermouth reports since quitting SOULFLY and retiring from music last November, drummer David Kinkade — who has also played with BORKNAGAR, ARSIS and MALEVOLENT CREATION — has made the decision to sell all of his equipment. He says: "I no longer need any of it; therefore I would like to make it available to everyone. I have a lot of stuff and I'd prefer that it goes to people who will appreciate and use it rather than just have it collect dust in my home. "A few weeks ago, I collected my SOULFLY touring drum kit from Phoenix and now I would like to announce that it is for sale. I hope to find a buyer who takes pride in their equipment as I have taken very good care of this drum kit. I'm including a shitload of new Evans drum heads along with the sale. It is a 2012 Pearl Masters Premium kit. All maple shells. "I really appreciate all of the kind words and comments that I've gotten from everyone since announcing that I've retired. It was a hard decision but too many things were thrown on my plate and I felt it was the best move for my family and myself." "Those interested in possibly acquiring items from my collection can visit my eBay or contact me directly: Davidkinkade2012@gmail.com."
- Blabbermouth reports MISFITS will take part in a in-store signing session on Saturday, February 9 at Vintage Vinyl in Fords, New Jersey. For more information, visit www.vvinyl.com. MISFITS will release their first "proper" live album since the 1980s, "Dea.d. Alive!", on February 5 on CD and limited-edition 12-inch vinyl plus MP3 card. With select tracks from the band's encore set at their hometown show in New Jersey added for good measure, (recorded live on "Devil's Night," no less), "Dea.d. Alive!" is an audio Molotov cocktail guaranteed to have bonfires burning bright with pumpkin faces, day or night, all year round. Speakers will virtually melt as a torrential downpour of "Devil's Rain" engulfs the senses, catapulting you front row center into a jam-packed house of horrors. The diverse set of modern day MISFITS classics included range from current hits like "Land Of The Dead" and "Curse Of The Mummy's Hand", on through all-new live versions of earlier-era material like "Scream!", "Dig Up Her Bones", "Helena" and more — recorded live, with a level of precision and intensity garnered in over three decades of horror business. In addition to 13 fiendish faves from the band's cryptic catalog, the live set also includes a cover version of the anthem "Science Fiction/Double Feature" (from the cult classic "Rocky Horror Picture Show") performed by the MISFITS for the first time ever on any release! The first pressing will be made available on solid gold vinyl limited to 1,500 pieces.
"Dea.d. Alive!" track listing:
01. The Devil's Rain (3:39)
02. Vivid Red (1:44)
03. Land of the Dead (2:00)
04. Curse of the Mummy's Hand (3:18)
05. Cold in Hell (1:54)
06. Dark Shadows (3:18)
07. Death Ray (4:02)
08. Shining (2:39)
09. American Psycho (1:56)
10. Dig Up Her Bones (2:26)
11. Scream! (2:22)
12. Helena (3:24)
13. Science Fiction/Double Feature (3:17)
14. Saturday Night (4:10)
- Blabbermouth reports A PALE HORSE NAMED DEATH, the band featuring Brooklyn, New York native Sal Abruscato — who played drums on three TYPE O NEGATIVE albums ("Slow, Deep & Hard", "Origin Of The Feces", "Bloody Kisses"), as well as four LIFE OF AGONY releases ("River Runs Red", "Ugly", "River Runs Again", "Broken Valley") — on guitar and vocals, will release its sophomore album, "Lay My Soul To Waste", on May 21 in North America, May 24 in Germany, Switzerland, Austria and May 27 in the rest of Europe via Steamhammer/SPV. The group has once again commissioned famed artist Sam Shearon (a.k.a. Mister-Sam; ROB ZOMBIE, FEAR FACTORY, RAMMSTEIN) to create the artwork for the CD, which was mastered on January 17 by Ted Jensen at Sterling Sound in New York City. Commented Abruscato: "I can't express in words how proud I am of our accomplishment. To finally complete our sophomore album, sit back and listen to what we have done is a great feeling. From our performances to Matt Brown's mixes and finally having the album blessed by engineer and mastering great Ted Jensen, this album sounds bigger than the Grand Canyon. This album will surpass all expectations; it will be a privilege and an honor to present this album to all the fans.”
"Lay My Soul To Waste" track listing:
01. Lay My Soul To Waste 02. Shallow Grave 03. The Needle In You 04. In The Sleeping Death 05. Killer By Night 06. Growing Old 07. Dead Of Winter 08. Devil Came With A Smile 09. Day Of The Storm 10. DMSLT 11. Cold Dark Mourning
Regarding the musical direction of A PALE HORSE NAMED DEATH's forthcoming album, Abruscato said: "The sound has evolved and become a bit more orchestrated. More harmony work has been done on this album, including new elements such as a Hammond B3 organ and piano. To me, the album has an even darker sound and feel than the first one."
A PALE HORSE NAMED DEATH's debut album, "And Hell Will Follow Me", came out in 2011. The band made its live debut on February 20, 2011 at the Starland Ballroom in Sayreville, New Jersey as the support act for MONSTER MAGNET and SEVENTH VOID.
A PALE HORSE NAMED DEATH is:
Sal Abruscato - Lead Vocals, Guitar Matt Brown – Guitar, Backing Vocals Johnny Kelly - Drums Eric Morgan - Bass Eddie Heedles - Guitar
For more information, visit www.apalehorsenameddeath.com.
- Blabbermouth reports European symphonic metallers SERENITY will release their new album, "War Of Ages", on March 22 in Europe, with an expected March/April release for North America and Asia. The new album will introduce a major change in the band's music and lineup. Since their second album, SERENITY has been including female voices in its songs, had different guests to perform them live and among them was Clémentine Delauney. Going on tour together, the band realized her voice, personality and stage performance was bringing something special to the band's universe and thought she should be present on the new record. The idea evolved with time… why not have a permanent female voice in the band? And it seems they had found the perfect one both on professional and personal levels. So it came up somehow naturally that Clémentine should not be considered "guest" anymore. Clémentine Delauney is now a full member of SERENITY. Thus "War Of Ages" welcomes Clémentine's voice on lead, backing and choir parts, completing the music with a constant feminine presence. Says the band: "The band has the will to make its music richer on the vocal side; this is a start of a new approach! SERENITY will explore and use the unlimited musical possibilities of those two outstanding voices, to start with, and 'War Of Ages' is the perfect transition record between what SERENITY was and what it will become in the coming years! We hope you share our excitement!" "War Of Ages" was once again mixed and mastered by Jan Vacik at Dreamsound Studios in Munich, Germany. The cover artwork was created by Seth Siro Anton, who previously worked with SERENITY on their debut album. The band states: "It likely is his best work to date and the whole cover figurine is just as impressive as the limited-edition closeup." SERENITY also collaborated again with Oliver Philipps on arrangements and orchestration.
"War Of Ages" track listing:
01. Wings Of Madness
02. The Art Of War
03. Shining Oasis
04. For Freedom's Sake
05. Age Of Glory
06. The Matricide
07. Symphony For The Quiet
09. Legacy Of Tudors
10. Royal Pain
11. Fairytales (ballad version; limited-edition bonus track)
12. Love Of My Life (limited-edition bonus track)
Says the band: "While staying true to all SERENITY trademarks such as symphonic orchestras, heavy rhythms, amazing melodic vocals and bombastic choirs, we also brought in some new elements in form of various new sounds in the SERENITY universe and a constant implementation of female vocals supporting outstanding singer Georg Neuhauser."
- Blabbermouth reports The classic '80s lineup of the Swedish heavy metal band TORCH will reunite for a March 30 appearance at the Very 'Eavy Festival in Stadskanaal, The Netherlands. Also scheduled to appear at the two-day event (March 29-30) are PRAYING MANTIS, DENNIS STRATTON, HIGHWAY CHILE/HELLOISE, WARRANT, ANGUS, METAL LAW, HARRIS, MARTYR, STEEL HORSE, PARRIS and ACT OF STATE. TORCH in 2009 released "Dark Sinner" via Heart Of Steel Records. The CD was said to be "best-of" collection of sorts, featuring re-recorded versions of the band's biggest and best songs as well as two never-before-released cuts.
- Blabbermouth reports with a catalog of releases that includes five full-length albums and exuberant live performances that have earned them an ever increasing and dedicated fan base throughout the world, TROLLFEST, the inventors of true Norwegian balkan metal, are set to celebrate their 10th anniversary with the release of a limited-edition 12-inch picture vinyl. The band has been busy in the studio preparing the 16-track album, to be named "A Decade Of Drekkadence", which will include a completely new song, three covers, two b-sides and the band's 2004 demo, which has never previously been released, and which has been long-sought after by TROLLFEST fans. Also included are re-recordings of acoustic versions of three of TROLLFEST's signature songs. According to the band, they had such a great time performing a special acoustic set at Metalcamp that they couldn't resist adding them to their anniversary release. Swedish cartoonist Jonas Darnell and designer Terje Johnsen, who have worked with TROLLFEST for a long time, will produce the artwork for the picture disc. It was Darnell who created the iconic Iron Duck from the 2009 album "Villanden". The striking and humorous depiction of the TROLLFEST universe which Darnell and Johnsen create is inhabited by a crazy cast of Trolls who feature in the band's songs, and who each have their own individual characters and roles, has become an integral part of the band, and one much-loved by fans. "A Decade Of Drekkadence" will go into production in February, and is expected to be released in time for the band's first North American tour in March, when they will hit the road with ENSIFERUM, TÝR, HEIDEVOLK and HELSOTT for the Paganfest America tour.
"A Decade Of Drekkadence" tracklisting:
01. På Beruselsens Vinger (new song)
02. Gods Away On Business (TOM WAITS cover)
03. Toxic (BRITNEY SPEARS cover)
04. Drekkadag (DREKKAMERATENE cover)
05. Selvforherligende Vås (B-side from "En Kvest For Den Hellige Gral" recording)
06. Drekkaekspedisjon (B-side from "Brumlebassen" recording)
01. TrollfesT (På Veg Til Vorspiel) (demo 2004)
02. Drekka Konkurransen! (demo 2004)
03. Drekka Mer!!! (demo 2004)
04. …Skogsfest… (demo 2004)
05. Nachspiel In Ein Baum (demo 2004)
06. Heimferd (demo 2004)
07. Brakebein (acoustic re-recording)
08. Rundt Bålet (acoustic re-recording)
09. Karve (acoustic re-recording)
10. Gitarharding Bromleskandinav (song from the "Brumlebassen" teaser)
- Blabbermouth reports legendary NWOBHM (New Wave Of British Heavy Metal) band SATAN will perform at the Wings Of Metal festival, set to take place August 30-31 at Katacombes in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. This special event will mark SATAN's first appearance in North America. For more information, visit www.wingsofmetal.com. SATAN has tapped Dario Mollo to mix its new album, "Life Sentence", for a March/April release via Listenable Records. Mollo is part of TONY MARTIN'S HEADLESS CROSS touring project and has worked with numerous artists as a producer and engineer, including SKYCLAD, ANATHEMA, CRADLE OF FILTH, LACUNA COIL, Tony Martin and Glenn Hughes. "Life Sentence" was recorded September-November 2012 at First Avenue Studios in Newcastle, England and is now being mixed and mastered by Mollo at Damage Inc. Studio in Italy. "We're really happy to have Dario on board to mix the album," SATAN said in a statement. "We've already had a few tracks back and they sound amazing. We wanted to capture the energy the band produce when playing live and we've done just that."
"Life Sentence" track listing:
01. Time To Die
02. Twenty Twenty Five
04. Siege Mentality
07. Tears Of Blood
08. Life Sentence
09. Personal Demons
10. Another Universe
"Life Sentence" is the culmination of a process that began when the original "Court In The Act" lineup got together for an exclusive "one-off" reunion show at Germany's Keep It True festival in 2011 in what marked their first performance together in 28 years. The band was somewhat overwhelmed with the response — 10 minutes into headliners CRIMSON GLORY's set, the crowd could still be heard chanting, "Satan! Satan!" The SATAN bandmembers immediately booked more shows in Germany, Holland, Belgium and London, and have since kept in close contact with each other, writing songs and making demos.
The recording lineup for "Life Sentence" will be the same as that on "Court In The Act":
Brian Ross (vocals)
Steve Ramsey (guitar)
Russ Tippins (guitar)
Graeme English (bass)
Sean Taylor (drums)
Fittingly, "Life Sentence"' arrival will mark the 30th anniversary of the "Court In The Act" release. SATAN is one of the most important groups that emerged in the early NWOBHM era. Their unique mixture of heavy and power metal spirit with thrash riffage brought a handful of unforgettable tunes and revolutionized heavy music as we know it. "Court in the Act" was SATAN's debut release and was considered a true milestone at the time of its release (1983). The songs were melodic, but at the same time very aggressive. The band's two guitarists, Russ Tippins and Steve Ramsey, delivered a truly amazing performance; although their styles were completely different, they managed to perfectly complement each other's playing and introduced a handful of timeless riffs and solos. A digipack reissue of "Court In The Act" was made available in November 2008 featuring three bonus tracks. Fan-filmed video footage of SATAN's performance at the Keep It True XIV festival, which was held April 29-30, 2011 at Tauberfrankenhalle in Lauda-Königshofen, Germany, can be seen below. For more information, visit www.satanmusic.com.
- Loudwire reports Clutch unveil 2013 North American "Earth Rocker" tour dates
- Classic Rock posts video of former Van Halen frontman Sammy Hagar commenting on six band videos
- Noisecreep reports Scott Ian's beard remains uninsured
- Noisecreep posts the song premiere of "Spine" from Funeral For A Friend
- Noisecreep posts photos of For All Those Sleeping, "Mark My Words" video
- Rolling Stone posts a Q&A with Bad Religion's Brett Gurewitz on punk-rock ethos and meeting Elton John
- Rolling Stone reports Pussy Riot member skypes at Sundance premiere
- Billboard posts 10 songs honoring Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Billboard reports Big Day Out bounces back with Killers, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Yeah Yeah Yeahs
- NME posts Billie Joe Armstrong and Megan Fox crack up in "This Is 40" gag reel
- NME posts new album relaeses for the week of January 21st
- Blabbermouth posts performance footage from Ghost doing their new single on Swedish TV,
Read more quick hits at Classic Rock and Noisecreep