East of the West is a modern, musical comic book without the possession or hindrance of "one" main character.
Jesse James, Kevin O'Beirne, Chris Lafrancis and Jay Burhenne illustrate tales of morality (or lack of there of) with their unique brand of musicianship, while Roberto Chavez attempts to weave character based short story into the backdrop of imagination they collectively create...Musical Fabric...Stitched in Short Story...
For upcoming East of the West Events, Please follow our Facebook page (below). If a great night on the town is what you seek, East of the West recommends the following shows of hometown awesomeness:
- May 3rd: South St. Headhouse District Spring Festival (2nd Street - 8th Street)
- May 9th: 8pm at Shady Katie's (Somerdale, NJ)
- May 15th: In the Presence of Wolves @ Kung fu Necktie 1250 N. Front, Philly 8pm
- May 16-18: Italian Market Festival at 9th St (Connie's Ric-Rac)
- May 16-17: Vet Fest at the M Room (15 W. Girard Ave)
- May 24th: The Grape Room (105 Grape St, Manayunk)
- May 30th: 8pm at The Legendary Dobbs (304 South St)
Join the East of the West Following:
The Collegiate Rugby Championship at PPL Park on May 31st and June 1st – tickets on sale at ComcastTix.com