Tips & Info
Here are some things to consider when choosing a school:
- Public or Private?
- Public schools are mostly paid for by the government and
they provide outstanding education at a lower price than private institutions.
Private colleges are costly but can also offer liberal
- Pursue a major or a course that interests you, not just one
that will pay good money.
- Evaluate the institution’s facilities and offerings and
make sure the school has sufficient resources.
- Big or Small?
- Schools range from populations of under 5,000 students up
to over 50,000 students.
- Consider the following based on your individual
personality: class environment,
variety of course offerings, campus life, athletics, housing.