Preston & Steve's Cardboard Classic 2013 - Friday, March 1st at Jack Frost Mountain, Presented by Coors Light.
200 Sleds will be accepted upon review of their application - so, make it good.
Deadline to Apply: Friday, Feb., 22nd 2013 (unless we hit our quota of 200 sleds prior to Feb 22)
PLEASE NOTE: We stress GOOD BEHAVIOR - Anyone acting in an inappropriate way will be ejected from the Tubing Area. Alcohol is NOT permitted in the Tubing Area. Security will remove anyone that brings alcohol or throws snow balls.
ALL sleds MUST conform to the following guidelines:
- Building Material: (Same as Year's Past) Cardboard, Tape, String, and Glue ONLY (paint, etc. is permitted for decorative purpose.) NO FIREWORKS, they are dangerous!
- Width: 7 FEET - The Tubing hill cannot accommodate a sled wider than that.
- Weight: There is no specific weight limit, but consider that only YOUR team members will be permitted to push the sled to the top of the Tubing Hill.
- Team Members: MUST be 18 years or older to participate. Only Registered Members are permitted to push their sled to the top of the hill and ride - Each Rider must register by completing the RELEASE FORM at the Tubing hut PRIOR to lining up with your sled.
- Height and Length: No limit set, BUT with width restriction (7 feet) - Sled needs to be able to run the hill.
- One run per team.
- Riders are ONLY permitted to ride on the ground level of their sled. Riders are NOT permitted on upper levels of sleds with multiple levels. Your sled will be disqualified from prizing should you break this rule.
- Prizes awarded for Best Design and Best Coors Light Sled (Must be at least 21 years of age to be eligible for Coors Category) and Best Harley Davidson Sled (motorcycle style).
- The Fastest Category is back! We will only accept 25 sleds to this category.
- Sled Check-in: 7am to 9am at the Tubing Hut. Sleds will begin lining up at the Tubing Hill at 9am.
- Participant Release Form: CLICK and print it out - get 'em signed by all your team mates ahead of time and bring with you to the Tubing Hut to help speed up the registration process.
- NO OVERNIGHT CAMPING! Parking Lots and Gates open at 6:30am, no earlier.
Failure to comply with any of these rules may result in immediate disqualification or eviction, as determined by WMMR Representatives.
From Coors Light and Jack Frost Mountain ...and 93.3 WMMR - Everything That Rocks!